rYnDo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rYnDo

Bad Boyz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommended Movies

Go down 
+2
Admin
jellydonuts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jellydonuts

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:46 am

You can post recommended movies here. English, Hindi, French, Spanish, Italian, or any other type of movie

i'll start off....

Yesterday I saw this movie: Beyond Borders (Clive Owen and Angelina Jolie) really great movie, really touching.
Back to top Go down
Admin
The King
The King
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:10 am

Quote :
Angelina Jolie
Quote :
really touching

kk thats good enough for me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ryndo.editboard.com
jellydonuts

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:22 am

BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

it's not a combo of the two, it only works if they are used as two separate thoughts Very Happy alien flower
Back to top Go down
Kash

Kash

Number of posts : 34

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:22 am

alrite big D ummm yeah i wanted to start up a topic like this u beat me to it man
Back to top Go down
Admin
The King
The King
Admin

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:11 pm

DEPARTED !!! soo good.. and guys take a closer look to all the gun shots they make.. ALL HEAD SHOTS and its pretty sweet the way the blood pops out of back of their head.. DAMNN... the word "fuck" is used more than they number of types they use a vowel. so.. yea.. Good movie :>
Back to top Go down
Tiburon

Tiburon

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 am

Friday Very Happy
And Next Friday, which aint as good as Friday though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dynastyhockeyfd.proboards41.com/index.cgi
Shahaan
Pimp!
Shahaan

Number of posts : 135

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:44 am

i cant wait for 300 to come outt next friday Razz
im gonna watch it at the imax theatre with my cousins its gonna be sweeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Kash

Kash

Number of posts : 34

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 am

300! wat!
Back to top Go down
Shahaan
Pimp!
Shahaan

Number of posts : 135

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:52 am

chetan stop spamming. WARNING #1
after this im gonna start deleting ur posts
Back to top Go down
jellydonuts

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 am

The Marine (with John Cena)

i was surprised at how "good" this movie was.... sum parts were fake, and yea you could see it.... but overall, I think this was a fukin brilliant Action/Smack-em-in-the-face/Curb Stompin movie
Back to top Go down
Admin
The King
The King
Admin

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:52 pm

The Marine

hahah typical action movie.. like how the bomb goes off right when the hero jumps of the building kinda movie.. its kinda funny too.. so.. its a good waste of time :>
Back to top Go down
Lexi200

Lexi200

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:29 pm

K I realize this movie " Beyond Borders" was being talked about awhile ago.. but Ommggg its a reallyyyy powerful movie.. good choice Darius! The fact that Angelina Jolie isn't in sexy clothes in the movie and they actually focussed on whats important made me happy..

Another Movie if you havent seen it .. its a hindi movie and I've watched it three times.. mhmm thats right.. is " Water" .. go see it .

If you haven't seen it .. shame on you .. get on it!
Back to top Go down
Lexi200

Lexi200

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 pm

--- The Guardian-- Ashton Kutcher.. not the reason I saw it .. Rolling Eyes Very Happy haha

--- The diary of a mad black woman--- cute movie and it's not just a chick flick I think most of you guys would like it 2.
Back to top Go down
jellydonuts

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 5:06 am

YEA! the guardian was an awesome movie, I enjoyed it a lot. Diary of a mad black woman was SO FRIGGIN HILLARIOUS! i couldnt stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recommended Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Movies   Recommended Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommended Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rYnDo :: Public :: Recommend-
Jump to: